TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring and Managing IJP
- Setting up a candidate application form for IJP
- Publishing a job on IJP
- Applying for a job published on IJP
- Viewing candidates applied from IJP
When you have jobs created for your organization and are for hiring within the organization, at Sense TRM we allow you to have it posted as Internal Job Posting (IJP). These careers pages are accessible for internal employees who can view and apply for a job within the same organization.
It helps in easy team change or department change. Recruiters can create a job and choose the visibility of job postings from Sense TRM.
This article helps you understand:
- How to configure IJP for your organization?
- How to post a job on the Internal Job Posting Portal of Sense TRM?
- What are the features available for IJP?
- What is the 'eligibility criteria' feature on IJP?
- How can someone apply for a job from IJP?
☆ Configuring and Managing IJP
Before configuring IJP for your organization, please ensure you have created the necessary custom fields for the application. If not, please refer to the document here to create custom application fields.
Upon adding necessary custom fields:
Navigate to Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Internal Job Posting.
You can upload your organization’s internal hiring policy from the Internal Job Policy tab. The same will be available to view for employees while accessing IJP.
It can be updated anytime from the same page.
Go to Configuration and you can get the candidate application form ready.
☆ Setting up a candidate application form for IJP
1. Click on Add Field, if you want to add a new field to the application form.
2. You can select the application field from the drop-down list in the following pop-up screen.
3. Add a field name (which will be visible on the application).
4. Further, you can define dependency criteria for the application field. By adding this, the above-mentioned field will be visible only upon satisfying the criteria.
5. Click on Remove Dependency to remove the condition.
6. Choose if you want the field to be Mandatory, Optional, or Off on IJP.
- When a field is marked as Mandatory: on the application form, it will be displayed as a compulsory field to be filled.
- When a field is marked as Optional: on the application form, it will be displayed as a field that can be filled or not.
- When a field is marked as Off: on the application form, the field will not be displayed.
7. Click on Add to complete the process.
Note: Click on Preview Form to view the form with the added fields.
☆ Job-wise Application Questions
Users can add questions to already prepared application forms for Careers Page,
Referral, Agency, and IJP. For the same, 1. Navigate to any of the jobs > Source Candidates > Application Questions.
2. You can add questions to the already configured IJP Application Form.
3. Click on +Create News Section. Enter a section name in the following pop-up and click Create to save the changes.
4. Click on New Question to add questions to the created new section.
5. Select the application field you want to add here from the following pop-up.
Please note that only those fields which are not in use will be available to add. The
rest (those fields which are already used in the respective application form) will be
in the disabled state.
6. Add dependency criteria (if any), and choose if the field should be mandatory,
optional, or OFF.
7. Click on Add to complete the process. The questions added will reflect only that particular job.
☆ Publishing a job on IJP
Internal job postings come into the picture after you have created a job on Sense TRM. If you haven’t created a job yet, please refer to our help guide.
Upon creating a job on Sense TRM, follow the below steps to publish the same on your IJP:
1. Navigate to Source Candidates > Internal Job Posting
2. Before publishing the job, ensure that you set criteria for the job visibility.
3. Choose a Grade, Department, and Location from the dropdown menu. The employees who belong to the defined set of criteria will get to view the job and apply from IJP.
4. Click on Add/Remove Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria allows you to define the minimum eligibility that is expected to apply for the job.
5. If you cannot find the required eligibility criteria, click on +Add New Criteria. Add and click on Save to add the eligibility criteria to the respective job opening.
You can add only those existing fields in your account's 'My Profile' section.
6. Click on Save & Publish to save the visibility criteria and publish the job on IJP.
7. You can set up a job expiration date in the following pop-up screen. The job will automatically be unpublished from IJP upon reaching the defined end date.
- You can fetch a shareable link for the published job on IJP upon publishing the job.
Click on Copy to copy the link to the clipboard.
- Clicking on the hyperlink to the internal job posting page will take you to the
page where all the internal jobs are published.
- Clicking on the hyperlink to view the internal job policy will take you to the
page where you have uploaded the internal hiring policy that is being followed in your organization.
☆ Applying for a job published on IJP
An employee can view and apply for a job from IJP by:
Log in to Sense TRM's Employee Portal.
From Overview, click on View internal job posting. It will take you to the internal job posting page of your organization.
All the jobs published for internal hiring will be listed here.
Learn more about using Sense TRM Employee Portal here.
Note: You can view only those jobs which are published for your Grade, Department and Location specifically and also which are published for all Grades, Departments and Locations.
Click on the job you would like to apply for.
You can view the job description and other details on the following page.
You can click on Apply Now to submit your profile for the job.
Note: If you need to share the job with a colleague. You can click on the Copy or click on the mail icon to send it via email.
When you have eligibility criteria added to a job, the system notifies the employee if they are eligible for applying for the job or not. IJP also displays the defined eligibility criteria for employees' reference.
On the following page, add a resume, and review the pre-filled details.
Click on Submit to complete your application process. Upon applying for a job, it will show Applied against the job.
Note: For changing any of the pre-filled details, you may have to log in to TRM and change them from Settings > My Profile.
☆ Viewing candidates applied from IJP
As a recruiter, you can use filters provided by Sense TRM to view the candidates who have applied for the job via IJP.
Navigate to the Job > Candidates.
On the left panel, click on the filter: Source.
In the dropdown menu, choose Internal. Those candidate profiles received from IJP will be listed for you.