TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Enabling job referral
- Various methods of adding an employee referral
- Referring to a specific job:
- Referring without a specific job:
- Enable referral alerts
Employee referral is the best way to source candidates for a particular job. It helps streamline the recruitment process and close open positions faster. That's why we have built an employee portal. Anyone in your organization can manually login, or you can directly add them as a user by assigning them an employee role.
This article will help you understand:
- How to enable referral for a job?
- What are the different methods by which one can use the referral feature?
☆ Enabling job referral
Follow the steps below to enable job referral:
- Navigate to the Jobs > Job Name > Source Candidates > Career Page and Referral.
- Toggle the button ON provided for Referral.
- Upon doing so, a shareable referral link is generated.
Click on Copy to copy it to the clipboard.
- You can share it with candidates and when they apply through the link, it will be considered as your referral.
☆ Various methods of adding an employee referral
When you enable the employee referral for a job, the upload button will be visible for employees to add a referral.
Method 1: Referring a candidate from a specific job page
- For referring a candidate to a specific job, click the +Add Referral button on the Jobs > Job Name page on the top right corner of the screen.
- In the following pop-up, you can add the resume with the details asked.
- Click on Add to complete the process.
Method 2: Referring a candidate from any other page on Sense TRM
- For referring a candidate from Sense TRM, click on the +Add Referral button provided on the top right corner of the screen.
- In the following pop-up, you can choose if you would like to refer the candidate to a job or refer without any specific job
☆ Referring to a specific job:
- If you choose Refer in a job, the list of jobs is displayed.
- Choose a job, fill up the details and upload a resume.
- Click on Add Referral to complete the process.
☆ Referring without a specific job:
If you submit a profile not specific to an open job, click on Refer without any specific job.
Fill up the details and upload a resume.
Click on Add to complete the process.
IMPORTANT: The above referral methods are permission-based. You can contact your
Sense TRM POC if you want to restrict referring a candidate to a specific job only.
Duplicate check: Any referral made, if it already exists on the database, will have a
tag Duplicate against the respective candidate's name.
Application Status: The referrer can log in to the employee portal to view
the referral status.
AI disqualification: Any referral which doesn't cut the threshold matching score
will be visible to the referrer as disqualified. This can avoid confusion about the
candidate's eligibility for the job and follow-ups on the candidate's status.
Learn more about resume mailbox here.
☆ Enable referral alerts
Users can toggle the button ON provided for Send referral alert from the Organisation Settings page.
Further, from the Sourcing Configuration > Referral, users can specify the receivers' email addresses for sending alerts. Recipients can be anyone and not restricted to Sense TRM users.
Once the alert setting is toggled ON from the Global Settings and recipients are added: as a job is created and a referral is enabled for the respective job, all the recipients added from Sourcing Configuration > Referral will be notified via email.