TABLE OF CONTENTS
Feedback is important in decision-making and especially in recruitment. You might have assigned an interviewer to evaluate a candidate. If you have a set of questions prepared well in advance covering all your significant touch-points, you can save much time as a recruiter.
They can answer them and add their ratings, based on which you can decide further.
This article helps you understand -
What are the various types of feedback questions?
How to configure a feedback questionnaire?
★ Understanding types of feedback questions
A feedback question in Sense TRM can be set up in any of the six types:
- Single-line text (up to 250 characters)
Paragraph (up to 2000 characters)
Parameters Rating Scale
★ Getting started with configuring the questionnaire
You can create questionnaires and group them as per the purpose.
- Navigate to Settings > Job Setup > Feedback Library.
You can name groups as per the round’s requirement. It further helps you add them to a feedback form round in the job’s hiring plan. Learn more about adding a questionnaire to a job here.
- Enter a name for the group and add a description. Click on Save.
★ Creating Questionnaire
From the list of groups, click on the required group and follow the below steps to configure a questionnaire:
- Click on Create a section on the following page to add sections and questions.
Enter Section Title and add a description to the section.
- Choose a question type from the drop-down list and add a Question.
- If it is a mandatory question, check the box for Mark as required.
For adding a new question:
You can click on the Copy icon next to the Delete icon against each question. Thus, the question and the question type will be copied and added as consecutive questions.
Click on Add another question and follow steps 1 to 4 mentioned above.
- Click on Delete provided against each question to remove any questions.
- You can reorder the questions by drag and drop.
When you have your questions ready, click on Save.
- You can view the saved questions by clicking on the Preview Questionnaire.
➥ NOTE: The feedback link (if not filled) doesn’t expire upon moving a candidate to the next stage or round.