Please reach out to email@example.com with any branching requests!
What is branching?
NOTE: Branching can only be used on rating scale, multiple choice, or NPS modules.
Branching adds a module or event to an existing module. When a response is selected, branching provides a reactionary module or event to the chosen condition. It's used commonly to create conditional surveys from responses.
Creating a Branch
To create a branch:
- Click the WORKFLOWS icon from the left of your Sense navigation screen.
- Click the workflow that holds the event with a rating scale, multiple choice, or NPS module.
- Click the event.
- Hover over the rating scale, multiple choice, or NPS module.
- Click Add Branch.
- Select Modules or Event.
- A module branch adds to the existing module immediately, whereas an event branch gathers the response and creates an entirely separate event for that condition.
- Select Save at the upper-right of the event page.
*NOTE: Scheduling options are limited for branching to ensure proper triggers.