The Sense Bullhorn tab provides access to Sense data conveniently within Bullhorn, so recruiters and others can see what messages a given person is getting, as well as their open status and responses.
Within the Bullhorn tab, you'll be able to view the following information:
- Number of messages received
- Upcoming messages
- Net Promoter Score (if applicable to the candidate)
- Individual events sent, including sent status, open status, and response status
- If a survey was sent to a consultant, a preview of their responses will also show.
The first time a Bullhorn user opens the Sense tab, they’ll need to click a button to authenticate. This will send the user an email to verify their identity by clicking a link. Once this is verified, they'll be able to use the Bullhorn tab on the browser they authenticated from.
Enabling the Tab
To enable the Bullhorn tab, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active Bullhorn and Sense customer,
- Be actively syncing your Bullhorn candidate and placement data to Sense
In order to activate the Bullhorn tab, please reach out to your Sense representative, who will work with you to get it enabled with Bullhorn support. You will need to provide your Bullhorn corporation ID to begin the setup process, and then add a URL to your Bullhorn account using the following steps:
1. Select Menu -> Tools -> View Layout
2. Choose "Candidate" in "Field Map Entity" dropdown
3. Click on "Custom Tabs" tab
4. Click "Add New" button
5. Enter the following:
URL: *This will be provided by Sense*
6. Click "Save" button
Once you complete these steps, your Bullhorn tab will be enabled.