Table of Contents
- Referral Program Setup
- Enable Playbook
- Sharable Links
- Adding Internal Users and Role Access
As a first-time user, you can configure Sense referrals according to your requirements.
1. On your Sense Dashboard, navigate to the Sense Referrals Tab. You can find the option “Setup Your Referrals.”
2. Click on “Set up your Referrals” to initiate the referrals program setup. It will redirect you to the guided referrals setup wizard so that you can provide relevant information about the referrals program to set that up.
This Referral Program Setup contains five steps.
[A] Referral Program Setup
Here you can set up basic details, brand, terms, and conditions, hired state, bonus and payouts, and some advanced settings.
1. Fill out the basic details of the Referral Program, such as the name of the referral program and welcome message under the Referral Program Basic Details.
2. Select the brand you wish to apply for your Referral Program from the available list of brands.
3. You can fill in all the terms and conditions under the “Define Terms and Conditions” Tab. You can select the check box to make these Terms and conditions mandatory.
Here you can set the basic settings of the Referral program.
1. You can fill in the Default Bonus Amount (in $), Default bonus payout period (days), and Default bonus validity (days) under the “Bonus & Payout Settings” tab.
2. Fill in the One-Time Settings section.
3. Click Save & Continue to save the changes and move to the next step.
This section helps you define your Referral Questionnaire Form, where you can frame each question to suit your company’s communication style without changing the context of the question.
NOTE: You can see the preview of your form on the right side of the panel, or you can click on the Preview on the New Tab to see the preview in another tab.
- By default, you will see some prefilled questions on the screen. You can change the questions as per your requirements.
- You can make some questions mandatory or hidden by using the toggle buttons.
- The referrals can be created without a job associated with it. You can hide questions on the form, including the first question about referring to a specific job. Click on the toggle below the question to hide it from the form.
- You can hide fields such as email or phone number based on the option selected for Duplicity checks.If you selected a duplicate check based on phone number, you could hide questions about email address as hide/optional and vice versa.
- After finalizing all your questions, click Save & Continue to move to the next step.
You can see the preview of your form on the right side of the panel.
[D] Enable Playbooks
1. Select the Playbook you wish to implement for this Referral program.
NOTE: Playbook selection is not a mandatory stage. If you wish to skip the playbooks section, click Save & Continue to move to the next step.
2. Click “Save & Continue” to move to the next step.
[E] Sharable links
Once the setup is complete, you will see the Sharable links.
- The sharable links are the Agency's Default Referral Link and the Referrer’s Personalized Referral Link. You can copy these links and share them, or you can click the social media icons available to share directly.
- You will also get the QR code for Agency's Default Referral Link and the Referrer’s Personalized Referral Link. You can download and share it.
- If you wish to see the form preview, click on the Preview Form in A New Tab.
- If you would like to continue to the referral dashboard, you can click on the Continue To Dashboard.
NOTE: You can access/update the Referral Program Setup from Program & Jobs section.
Adding Internal Users and Role Access:
As an admin, you can create role-level access for the Referrals program and add internal users and assign roles so that your recruiters and other admins in your team can access the referrals platform.
- Navigate to Settings>Roles.
- Select Referral V2 and select from the options available.