Table of Contents
 The Payouts section helps you track and manage referral payouts to ensure that the referrers bringing in referrals are rewarded on time.
- Beneficiary: Shows the name of the referrer/beneficiary who is getting paid for the referral.
- Referral: Shows the name of the referral/candidate.
- Job: Shows the Job or Category of the job that the candidate is being referred to
- Bonus Amount: Shows the allotted bonus amount.
- Referred on: The date on which the referral was made in the system.
- Expected Payout Date: The date on which you may expect your bonus payout.
- Hired on: The date on which the referral was converted to hire in the system.
- Paid on: The date on which the referral payment was made.
 Click on one or more beneficiaries to perform the bulk action as ‘Mark as Paid'.
 You can filter your referral data with the help of Search Box, Calendar Timeline, Status, Job Title, and Program name.
 Click on View Transaction History to view all your payment transactions.
 Click on the Export CSV to download the payouts data as CSV or XLSX file.
The Payments section allows you to add/manage your funds via Integration with PayPal.
At first, to setup your account, you need to enter your PayPal credentials, such as API Key and Secret Key in the PayPal setup tab.
 Follow below steps to get your PayPal Credentials.
- Login to your PayPal Account.
- Select create App.
- Under App Type select Platform - Move payments to sellers as a platform (marketplace, crowdfunding, or e-commerce platform).
- Select create App.
- Done! The page will display clients ID and secret. Copy and enter them in the setup tab.
 If you do not have a PayPal account, click on a Don’t have a PayPal Account on the bottom side of your setup page to create a new PayPal account.
 Once you setup your PayPal account, you can see your available balance and minimum threshold amount on screen.
 Click on Add Funds to add more funds to your PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal site to log in to your account.