Table of Contents
- Referral Form Submission (Referrer Experience)
- Track Referral (Referrer Experience)
- Withdrawal (Candidate Experience)
★ Referral Form Submission (Referrer Experience)
The referral Form Submission & Withdrawal section helps you understand the referral side experience (employee experience).
- The Referrer has to fill up the basic information about the referral or the candidate who they want to refer and his/her personal details for tracking purposes.
- The referral can only see the questions you added while doing the Referral Program Setup.
NOTE: If you wish to change your questions, navigate to Configurations > Referral Program Setup > Form to modify your questionaries.
Once the referral is submitted, the referrer will get a submission notification on the screen and via provided email ID.
★ Track Referral (Referrer Experience)
 Once the referral is submitted by the referrer, an email or text notification will be sent to the provided email ID with a referral link for tracking purposes.
 Referrers can bookmark the tracking page for their future reference. They can click on Track Referrals to see their referral status.
★ Withdrawal (Candidate Experience)
 Whenever the candidate is referred for any job position, a welcome and notification email or text will be sent to the individual who got referred and instructions for them to indicate interest in the opportunity and apply for a job.
 After clicking on the link, the candidate will be given two options to select:
- Option 1: He can change the job category/title, add/update the resume and submit the form.
- Option 2: He can withdraw the application.
Submit the form:
Withdraw the application: