Table of Contents
- Invite your users to Sense
- How to connect your calendar to Sense Scheduling
- Setup Branding
- How to create Individual Templates
★ Invite your users to Sense [For Admins & Team Managers]
Every user in your organization that you want to provide access to the Sense Scheduler will require access to the Sense platform, so the individual users can authorize Sense Scheduler to get access to read and write into the individual users' calendars.
Follow the below steps to assign scheduler permissions to your users:
 Log in to the Sense Platform and navigate to Settings > Roles.
 Click on a Role Name to update the scheduler (Sense Meetings) access to your users.
- Manage Own Calendar: Manage Own Calendar permission will allow users to sync their calendars with Sense and share their availability with attendees. This permission is typically best suited for individual contributors like recruiters.
- Manage Own and Team Calendars: Manage Own and Team Calendars permission will provide the users with all the features of "Manage own calendar" and will provide these users with the ability to create and manage team templates. This permission is best suited for team leads, managers, and administrators.
★ How to connect your calendar to Sense Scheduling
 Log in to the Sense Platform and navigate to Sense Scheduling ( Meetings).
 On the Sense Scheduling page, click Add my calendar to synchronize your calendar with Sense Scheduling.
 You will be redirected to the new window where you can see your default email provider for Sign In.
Note: If you don’t see your default email provider, click on Select a different provider to see all the Sign-In options.
 Click on the Sign In option, then select the account you wish to connect with Sense Scheduling.
 Click Allow option to link your calendar to Sense Scheduling.
★ Setup Branding
If your business has multiple brands and you need your recruiters and other hosts to use different brands in the attendee experience, then this step is required to set up additional brands that your recruiters can easily use. If you don't have or use sub-brands, then you can skip this step.
 Navigate to Settings > Branding to add or modify the existing brands.
Reference: Please refer to the complete Branding and Logos article for more information.
★ How to create Individual Templates
Reference: Please refer to the complete How to create Individual Template article for more information.