★ How to enable the French Language
➥ IMPORTANT: To enable the French language for your Sense TRM platform, you must change your browser’s preferred language from English to French. Follow the instructions below for the Chrome browser. The same can be accomplished for other browsers using their respective language settings.
- Navigate to your browser’s Settings page.
- On your browser’s settings page, go to the Language section.
- On the Preferred Languages section, click Add Language and search for the French language. Click Add to add the French language to your preferred languages.
- Once you add the French language to your preferred languages, click the three-dot option next to the French language and select the Move to the top option to change your preferred language from English to French.
- Next, navigate to your Sense TRM platform and refresh the page to view the Sense TRM platform in the French language.
➥ NOTE: As of now, Sense TRM supports only English and French languages.
➠ Example 1: Sense TRM Portal
➠ Example 2: Agency Career Site