Table of Contents
- What's New
- Impacted Sense Platform
❖ Sense Engage ❖
 List 2.0 Enhancements - Rule Operators Limitations
Release Date: November 09, 2023
★ What’s New
We've introduced value limitations for the 'Contains one of' and 'Is one of' rules as part of a user experience enhancement. This update ensures that the system will display relevant limitation notifications when you exceed the values for these rules, making it easier for you to efficiently target your desired audience. This enhancement not only streamlines the list-building experience but also accelerates the creation of lists, allowing you to save more time.
➥ Important: This enhancement will not affect the existing lists, even if the value count exceeds the maximum set limit. However, if you intend to edit or update your existing lists, the system will prompt you with an appropriate warning statement to remove any values that exceed the specified limit. You can then proceed to update the lists in accordance with the defined limitations set for these rule operators.
[I] Limitations for ‘is one of’ or ‘is not one of’:
- The aggregate value limit for “is one of” and “is not one of” rule operators is set at “50,000”. For example, you can use either the 'is one of' or 'is not one of' rule set with a range of '50,000' values. Alternatively, if you add '30,000' values for the 'is one of' rule, you can then add up to '20,000' values for the 'is not one of' rule operator.
- If you attempt to add more than '50,000' values for any of these rule operators, the system will display a relevant warning statement to prevent exceeding the value limit. You can simply click on the 'Add First' button to add up to the first remaining 50,000 values.
[II] Limitations for ‘contains one of’:
- The value limit for each of the following rule operators - "contains one of," "does not contain one of," "does not start with one of," "ends with one of," and "starts with one of" - is set at "100 values" for each rule operator.
- If you attempt to add more than '100' values for any of these rule operators, the system will display a relevant warning statement to prevent exceeding the value limit. You can simply click on the 'Add First' button to add up to the first remaining 100 values.
[III] Improved Functionality:
- With the above enhancements to the rule operators, we have added the ability to “Clear,” “Copy,” and “Download” your added Values.
- We have included tooltips for all rule operators that showcase examples of their respective rule operators, helping you use them more efficiently. Hover over the 'Information Icon' next to each rule operator to see examples of the values.
★ Impacted Sense Platform
- People > Lists > List Creation
- Journey > Audience Creation