Any questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Filters are located at the top of any analytics page and can be applied to overall metrics or workflows/events. Combining different filters can provide insight towards specific data sets.
Sense currently provides three default filters for analytics:
- timeframe: filter by the last 7/30/90 days or by a custom range
- message type: filter by email/SMS message or survey events
- recipient: filter by particular client(s) or recipient type(s) (consultant/client/internal)
In addition to the default filters, Sense can also use ATS fields as filter criteria. Located under Settings > ATS Settings, ATS fields can be assigned to associated field names and used as a filter option.
To link ATS fields to Sense Analytics Fields:
- Click the SETTINGS icon from the left Sense navigation panel and select ATS Settings.
- You can also click More Filters from any Analytics page and select Add Filter in Settings.
- For each analytics field name to be added, select an ATS field.
- For analytics field names not listed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click + Add New Field to create your own.
- Confirm Add to Filters is checked for each field to be added.
- ATS fields should now be available under More Filters.