In addition to the default Analytics filters, Sense can use ATS fields as filter criteria. Located under Settings > ATS Settings, ATS fields must be mapped to their respective analytics field names in order for them to be used as a filter options.
To map ATS fields to Sense Analytics Fields:
- Click the SETTINGS icon from the left Sense navigation panel and select ATS Settings.
- You can also click More Filters from any Analytics page and select Edit in Settings.
- For each analytics field name, click select a field and choose its corresponding ATS field.
- If an Analytics field name of your liking is not listed, you can create your own by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking + Add New Field. Name your custom analytics field name, select the respective ATS field, and click Save New Field.
- Be sure to check Add to Filters for each field to be used. Field names left unchecked are hidden from the Analytics page.
- Mapped ATS fields should now be available under More Filters in Analytics.
Default Analytics Fields for ATS Mapping
"Related To" Fields
- Account Manager: candidate owners
- Brand: company divisions
- Client: placements
- Office: locations or subregions
- Recruiter: candidate recruiters
"More Filters" Fields
- Bill Rate: placement's bill rate
- Candidate Status: candidate's employment status
- Employment Type: contract type
- End Date: recorded end date for a placement
- Estimated End Date: estimated end date for a placement
- Placement Status: candidate's status on a placement
- Start Date: recorded start date for a placement