You can send the same message to multiple candidates by using Broadcasts in Sense Messaging. Sending a Broadcast doesn’t create a group message but sends the same message to multiple people individually. When they respond, the response will only go to you.
- Sending a Broadcast
- Viewing a Broadcast
- Renaming Broadcasts
- Recipient Delivery Status
- View Broadcast Response Stats
- Analytics of Broadcasting messages
Sending a Broadcast
- Click "Messages" from Sense side panel.
- Click "New message" icon
- Grab numbers from the screen, enter names, numbers, or a contact list to select your broadcast recipients
- Write your message using variables, templates, and emojis. Make it personal and add your own style!
- Click Send to immediately send your broadcast
NOTE: We highly recommend using Templates when composing broadcasts. Broadcasts are a science, not an art! It is extremely important to follow SMS best practices and guidelines to ensure your content is compliant. Link to templates feature and SMS guidelines.
- Click the number or name of the inbox. Select 'Broadcasts' from the available options.
- Select a broadcast from the list of broadcasts on the left
- The number in parenthesis is the number of recipients reached by the broadcast
- Once you’ve selected a broadcast, click the pencil next to the name
- Enter a new name
- Click the checkmark to save
Recipient Delivery Status
Click Recipients to see the number of people your broadcast was sent to:
Hover over the icons on the right to see the status of the message for each recipient:
- Queued: the message is scheduled to be sent or is in the process of being sent
- Sent: the message was confirmed as sent to the user’s device
- Delivered: the message was confirmed as delivered to the user’s device
- Received: the message was confirmed as received by the user’s device
- Failed: the message failed to send
- Skipped: the message was not sent to the user who has opted out of receiving messages
Viewing Broadcast Response Stats
Click Responses to see the total number of responses and who responded to your broadcast. Responses will display the first message from the recipient after the broadcast was sent. Click on any one in the list of responses to open the messaging thread with the recipient.
Responses will display the first message from the recipient after the broadcast was sent.
Analytics of Broadcast messages
Click Analytics to see the reply rate of Broadcast messages.