A Touchpoint is a single, outbound message or action. Touchpoints are generally scheduled relative to important dates in a consultant's life cycle.
To create a touchpoint:
- Click the Journeys icon from the Left Sidebar.
- Click the Journey you would like to add a touchpoint to (if a journey has yet to be created, click Add New Journey.)
- Next to Touchpoint name enter a name and click Create.
- Select a Touchpoint Type and delivery method. Click Next.*
- Complete the delivery fields and touchpoint modules
- Click the Scheduling tab and schedule the touchpoint accordingly.
- Review the touchpoint.
- When finished, select Save in the upper-right of the event page.
- Test the touchpoint.
*NOTE: A touchpoint’s type and method cannot be changed once created. Please create a new touchpoint to change the touchpoint type.