IMPORTANT: During implementation, your account may be set to "Test Mode" to prevent errors. As a result, please reach out to email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager when ready to activate.
Activating a Journeys
We recommend creating and testing touchpoints prior to activation.
To activate a Journey:
- Click the Journey icon from the left Sense sidebar
- Select the Journey to activate.
- Click the grey Inactive slider toggle on.
- When prompted, click Yes.*
- The Journey will start activating.
- Once activated, Inactive will be changed to Active and a green dot will be placed to the left of the Journey name.
*NOTE: Activating a journey will schedule its associated events. It is recommended to review the SCHEDULED page post-activation.
Deactivating a Journey
To deactivate a journey:
- Click the Journeys icon from the left Sense navigation panel.
- Select the Journey to deactivate.
- Click the green Active slider toggle off.
- The Journey will start deactivating.
- Once deactivated, Active will be changed to Inactive and the green dot will be removed from the left of the Journey name.