Sense is in the process of migrating all agencies to an updated interface for their message and delivery metrics. If you have already been migrated, this page is obsolete. Please instead view the documentation for the Updated Metrics page.
- Filter by date range, Message Type, Recipient, and Marketing
- Save, Restore, and Clear Filters
Once you’ve applied filters, you will have the ability to Clear, Save, and Restore Filters
- Save: save the current filters to be your default view. Every time you go to Sense analytics, these filters will be automatically applied
- Restore: after you’ve applied other filters, you can click restore to revert back to your saved (default) filter view
- Clear: clear all currently applied filters
Delivery statuses show the results of your touchpoints in totals and percentages. Selecting a status provides an in-depth look at that status and a list of all involved recipients. There are currently eight types of delivery statuses:
- Sent: the touchpoint was delivered by Sense
- Delivered: the touchpoint was delivered successfully and received by the recipient
- Opened: the touchpoint was opened and viewed by the consultant
- Clicked: a hyperlink within the touchpoint was clicked
- Responded: the touchpoint was responded to by the recipient (surveys, NPS, and SMS only)
- Unsubscribed: the recipient removed themselves from the campaign
- Bounced: the touchpoint was unsuccessfully delivered (e.g. bad email address or phone number)
- Spam: the recipient flagged the touchpoint as spam
The visual chart displays the total number of delivery statuses plotted over time. The plot color corresponds to one of the eight Sense delivery statuses.
Charts can be filtered by selecting a delivery status and by day, week, or month:
Hovering over any data point will show the total number of touchpoints at that specific time:
Links can either be listed in the touchpoint’s content itself or in a template.
The link URL, associated touchpoint, total sent, total clicked, and click-to-sent ratio will be shown. Additional analytics related to link clicks can be found under the Clicks dashboard.
The table lists all the participating recipients.
This table will include the recipient’s name, email, touchpoint delivery date, touchpoint name, and the delivery status.
If a recipient responded to a specific touchpoint, you can view their response by clicking the Responded link in the Status Column.
This list can also be exported as a CSV (located at the bottom of the page).