One of the key benefits of Sense automation is the ability to engage dormant talent within your database to engage them in new opportunities.
In order to see these conversions within your analytics, you will need to set-up Journeys that engage with Candidates in the early stages of the recruiting process using Journeys focused on the Candidates during the sourcing, submittal, and interview stages.
- Engaging dormant candidates that you haven't interacted with recently
- Reducing sourcing costs by filling jobs with Candidates and Alumni (candidates that your company has placed in past) that already exist in your database
- Placing Candidates that may not have been contacted by engaging with them through automation
- Target inactive candidates
- Focus on email campaigns instead of SMS touchpoints as you will likely want to engage with a large audience in a short period of time
- Use surveys to automatically surface interested Candidates and alert email to inform your recruiting team to reach out
- Use survey responses to update candidate information and statuses
- Consider using Data Enrichment (currently only available with the Sense / Bullhorn integration, but coming soon to additional ATS integrations) to automatically push these updates to your database or check out our Getting Started Guide