We at Sense believe that success in staffing is a combination of enhanced candidate experience and an efficient utilization of recruiters' time. We will help you measure how much of your recruiter's time you've saved by using Sense.
Best practices to maximize time savings:
- Review existing standard processes to identify repetitive, manual tasks that can be automated
- Focus on high-volume tasks first to ensure maximum impact of automation
Once you activate Journeys and begin sending messages through Sense, you will be able to track the time saved by your team on your dashboard.
Sense uses the following formula to track the time saved by your team over the defined time period:
- On an average, time taken to write an email or SMS is 3 mins.
- We measure the total number of messages sent to unique candidates, then multiply the number of messages by the number of minutes it would take to send each message (3 minutes).
- We calculate the total number of days saved, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Days Saved, based on a standard 8 hour work day.
- We then calculate the total number of weeks saved, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Weeks Saved, based on the standard 5 day work week.
Example: 10K messages sent = 10,000 x 3 minutes = 30,000 minutes
- 30,000 / 60 = 500 hours
- 2,500 hours / 8 = 62.5 days
- 62.5 days / 5 = 12.5 weeks
- FTE Hours Saved = 500 hours
- FTE Weeks saved = (Days saved/ 5) weeks