Sense AI Chatbot Metrics
Sense AI Chatbot metrics showcase the candidate progression and drop-off during a chatbot journey. Drop off rates are presented at a node-level so you can proactively improve your conversation conversion rates.
A. Conversation flows
B. Chatbot journey charts
C. People engaged list
A. Conversation Flows
- Manage ‘Conversation Flows’ from the ‘Chatbot Metrics’ tab under ‘Analytics’.
2. The list of active chatbot journeys across an agency consists of:
a] Name - Displays the name of the chatbot linked to a journey.
b] Entity type - Displays the entity associated with a chabot such as bh_jobsubmission, etc.
c] Use case - Displays the chatbot type : Pre-screening or Data Enrichment.
d] People engaged - Displays the number of candidates who started the chatbot.
e] Completion percentage - Displays the number of nodes completed, divided by the total number of nodes.
3. The Conversations Flow page will show all chatbots by default. Use the dropdown on the top right to search for specific chatbots.
B. Chatbot Journey charts
- Click on any journey to view a detailed analytics page.
- On the detailed page, you’ll find a sankey view of the selected conversation flow, as well as the “People engaged list”.
- The Conversation Flow sankey chart can be viewed in “Full Screen.” You can also download a png file by clicking the ‘Download’ option.
4. Click on the ‘+’ icon to expand the flowchart.
A] The Conversation Flow sankey chart shows:
1. A total number of candidates who started the conversation.
2. A total number of candidates who reached the end of the conversation.
B] Node Details with Response Breakdown
1. View all the question details and the number of candidates based on the received response.
2. A question can have below response types.
a] Response Type: Yes/No - Displays the number of candidates who answered Yes, No, and No responses.
b] Response Type: Displays Single Select (From a set of options) - Number of candidates who picked Option 1, Option 2 .. N
c] Response Type: Displays Multi-Select (From a set of options) - Number of candidates who answered.
d] Response Type: Displays Free Text - Number of candidates who gave feedback.
C. People Engaged list
- Manage the list of candidates who started the journey, their completion stage, and completion percentage.
- Filter candidate list by drop-off / abandoned stage, candidate status, and conversation rating. By default, the list includes all values.
- List of view fields
a] Name - Displays the name of the candidate.
b] Status - Displays the journey status of the candidate. (Dropped off, Abandoned, Completed).
c] Drop-off / Abandoned stage - Displays the node name at which the candidate dropped off.
d] Rating - Displays the experience rating provided by the candidate, blank if not given.
- Export the list of candidates and details mentioned in the list as a csv file. Click the download icon to export the list in csv format.