- Click +Add New
The following options will need to be selected to create the Global Variable
- Select the Variable Name, this will be the name of the variable that you reference in your Sense content
- Select the Journey Type, to specify the entity type to narrow down correct variable
- Select the “Column” that you’d like to reference. The “Column” is the existing ATS field that you would like to update the value of.
- Once your done, click Create
- Enter an existing value from your ATS in the text box, then click Add
- Click Edit next to the value that you just added.
- Enter the Plaintext. This is the text that you would like to replace the existing value with
- Click Save