Table of Contents
The "Job Matching Metrics" is designed to showcase the overall impact of Sense Discover.
Sense Discover uses a "search and match" technology to discover jobs for candidates based on open positions available in the specified area. In the same way, “Job Matching Metrics” shows the data on “How many candidates got matched by Sense Discover and how many of them clicked/opened a link and got placed to the respective Jobs.
★ What's Covered
The overview section showcases the overall metrics for ‘Job Matches’, ‘Matched Candidates’, and ‘Total Jobs’.
[I] Job Matches:
- Matches: This shows the total number of matches done by Sense Discover.
- Matches Clicked: This shows the total number of matches clicked by the candidate via email or SMS links.
- Placements: This shows the total number of placements done by Sense Discover. A candidate is considered as placed when the candidate receives a job match from Sense Discover through email, SMS or chatbot and gets placed to any job in the job bank.
[II] Matched Candidates:
- Candidates: This shows the total number of candidates for which Sense Discover has found a match for at least one job.
- Candidates Clicked: This shows the total number of candidates who clicked on the job link.
- Placed Candidates: This shows the total number of candidates placed for the matched job.
[III] Total Jobs:
- Jobs: This shows the total number of jobs created in the job bank.
- Job matched to any candidate: This shows the total number of jobs matched to at least one candidate.
- Filled Jobs: This shows the total number of jobs filled.
 You can filter the overview metrics according to your timeframe. You can just select the filter and set the timeline for which you want to see the data.
 Let’s understand the “Job Matches” Matched Candidates” and “Total Jobs” with the following example:
The below screenshot shows the data for the last 90 days:
Here, In the last 90 days, Sense Discover did 65274 matches of which 555 matches were clicked by the candidates and none of them were placed for the job.
These matches were sent to 20892 Candidates of which, 461 candidate clicked on the link and none of them were placed for the job.
In the last 90 days, a total of 278 jobs were created in the system, of which 232 jobs were matched to at least one candidate and none were filled.
[B] Candidates' Detail
The Candidate Details section showcases the list of candidates who clicked the job matching links at least once. It also provides their credentials such as Names, Email IDs, Contact Details and Jobs they clicked on.
This data helps you keep track of interested candidates so that you can reach out to these candidates to fulfil your hiring needs.
- Name: This shows the name of the candidate. Hover on the name to see the candidate's email address and contact details.
- Placement Status: This shows the candidate placed status for the respective job.
- Job clicked on: This shows the job title for which the candidate has clicked the link at least once.
- Days since click: This indicates the number of days since the candidate’s last click on the respective job link.
- Total Clicks: This shows the total number of clicks done by the candidate for the respective job.
 You can filter the “Candidate Details” by timeframe, job ID and current placement status.
 Click “Export as CSV” to export/download the candidate details in CSV format.
[C] Jobs Detail
The ‘Job Detail’ section helps you to understand the ROI behind your submitted jobs. It shows the total number of ‘matched candidates’, ‘Candidates who clicked the job links’ and whether the job is ‘filled’ or not.
- Job ID - Title: This shows the Job ID, Title of the job and the link to the detailed job description
- Candidates who matched: This shows the total number of candidates who got a match by Sense Discover for the respective job.
- Candidates who clicked: This shows the total number of candidates who clicked the job link.
- Job Status: This indicates the job status, whether the job is filled or not.
 You can filter the ‘Job Detail’ by timeframe, job ID, candidate matched status, candidate clicks, and job-filled status.
 Click “Export as CSV” to export/download the job details in CSV format.