Table of Contents
Your careers page is a marketing pitch. It can make an unforgettable first impression in attracting job seekers and converting them into applicants. In short, the careers page is an effective candidate-sourcing method you can rely on.
Sense TRM allows you to set up your careers page from scratch. With user-friendly steps, recruiters can set up their careers page via Sense TRM.
★ Setting up Career Page
To help you set up your own careers page, follow these steps:
Navigate to Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Careers Page.From here, you can:
- See the status of your career page.
- Click on the three dots (more options) to change the hosting.
Reference: You can learn more about the various approaches available.
- In the following pop-up, you can choose from the list of approaches. Click on Change to save the changes.
- From the drop-down, you can also preview the draft of the configured page too.
- By clicking on Configure, you will be taken through the step-wise process of getting your careers page ready with Sense TRM.
The career page in Sense TRM has five significant steps of configuration. They are:
- Application Form
- You can preview the configured page at any stage.
- From any stage, you can publish the page too.
- If you make any configuration changes, you can preview the changes before publishing the page.