Sense TRM allows you to set up an application form which will be displayed upon a candidate clicks on Apply Now for any job opening.
The first section is called Default Section. All the fields in the section are non-editable and will be displayed on the application form by default.
However, you can configure and set up further sections and questions.
This section has two sub-sections:
- Click on + Create Question to add a new section.
- In the following pop-up, you can enter the name for the section and click on Submit to save the changes.
- For adding questions to the section, click on New Question provided below the respective section.
- In the following pop-up, choose an application field from the drop-down menu.
- For configuring each of them, you will have to define the application form fields prior. Learn more about adding custom application fields here.
- Specify the field type.
- You can also specify if any dependencies have to be configured.
- Select if the field should be displayed as a Mandatory or Optional field or turn it OFF.
- Click on Add to complete the process.
► Policy Acknowledgement:
You can also upload a copy of the terms and conditions that the candidate needs to acknowledge before submitting their application via the career page.
Upload a file in .pdf format from your system:
Enter URL to your policy document
- Click on Upload to complete the process.
Upon adding them, click on Proceed to move to the next step.
Next Step: Careers Page Editor► Job-wise Application Questions:
Users can add questions to already prepared application forms for Careers Page,
Referral, Agency, and IJP. For the same.
. Navigate to any of the Jobs > Source Candidates > Application Questions.
. Add questions to the already configured Careers Page Application Form.
You can also control if you want to make resume upload mandatory while a candidate applies for the respective job via the careers page.
. Click on +Create News Section. Enter a section name in the following pop-up and click Create to save the changes.
. Click on New Question to add questions to the created new section.
5. Select the application field you want to add here from the following pop-up. Please note that only those fields which are not in use will be available to add. The rest (those fields which are already used in the respective application form) will be disabled.
. Add dependency criteria (if any), and choose if the field should be mandatory,
optional, or OFF.
7. Click on Add to complete the process. The questions added will reflect only for
that particular job.