- Who can access the employee portal?
You can provide access to all the employees working in your organization. This way, you can seamlessly manage internal hiring and employee referrals.
- Can I give access to a non-TRM user?
No, you'll need to add the respective employee as a user in TRM with Employee role privileges to access the employee portal.
- Can I access the employee portal from my mobile phone?
Yes, we have made the UI mobile-friendly!
- Where can I find the meeting link for a scheduled interview from the employee portal?
You can view and access all the upcoming events and tasks by navigating to the Employee Portal > Overview tab.
- How can I get a shareable link to a specific job?
(1) Navigate to the Employee Portal > Overview tab.
(2) You will find a Referral Link section in the bottom right corner.
(3) Click on the drop-down menu, select the job, and then on Share. The shareable link will be copied to your clipboard.
- Why am I not able to refer a candidate via the employee portal?
You cannot refer a candidate without permission in the system. Please get in touch with your account admin to get access.
- What is the difference between ‘Referral Jobs’ and ‘My Referral’ in the Employee Portal's Referrals tab?
(a) Referral Jobs: You can view all the jobs accepting employee referrals in your organization.
(b) My Referral: You can view all the candidates you have referred for various jobs. From here, you can also track their progress.
- Why can I not apply for a job posted on IJP?
IJP has a feature called Eligibility Criteria. The hiring manager can specify it while posting the job on IJP. Thus, employees who meet the specified criteria only can apply for the job.
- Can I submit a referral without a job?
Yes, click on the Upload from any page, and in the following pop-up, you will find an option to refer a candidate without a job. If you cannot find the option, please contact your Account Admin.
- How can I manage notifications for my profile?
Click on the bell icon from the Employee Portal in the top right corner. Click on Manage Notification to enable and disable notifications based on various scenarios.