To put it in simple words, those users who are employees in the organization can be given access to TRM Employee Portal. This way, whenever internal hiring occurs or the employee is part of the organization's hiring process, they can log in to this portal and get the updates.
All you need to do is add the employee as a user on Sense TRM with the 'Employee' role type. Thus, when an employee logs in using the credentials, they will be redirected to the Employee Portal.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- IJP (if enabled for your organization)
- Approvals (if enabled for your organization)
- Manage your Profile and Notifications
The overview section of the employee portal helps you with the following:
☆ Upcoming or pending tasks
Filter out your dashboard view.
Status of the scheduled interviews and direct links to attend them.
Click on Go to interview to get more details about the candidate and the scheduled interview.
By default, you will be navigated to the Feedback tab of the interview.
☆ Share referral link
You can generate referral links for the talent pool or a specific job.
By default, the referral link would be generated for the Talent Pool. To generate a specific job, click on the drop-down menu and select the required job. Click on Copy Link to get the referral link copied to the clipboard.
Note: You can click on the Referral Policy to view or download the organization's referral policy.
☆ IJP (if enabled for your organization)
To access your organization’s internal job portal, click on Internal Job Posting. It will redirect you to the IJP tab. You can view and apply for jobs open for internal hiring without leaving the page. Click here to learn more about applying for a job via Internal Job Posting.
Note: You can add referrals to a specific job or submit a profile without any specific job, by clicking on the Upload button on the top right corner of the screen.
- The Referrals > Referral Jobs module displays the available jobs for submitting referrals.
- Click on the Job Name to view the job details and refer a candidate.
- The Uploaded Resumes column displays the total number of candidate profiles you submitted for the job.
By clicking on Referral Policy, you can view the organization’s referral policy
- Click on Add Referral to upload a candidate's resume.
- Click on the Share icon to fetch a shareable link to the job or directly share it on various social media channels.
- The Referrals > My Referrals module will display the candidate profiles you have referred. You can also filter the profiles job-wise.
★ IJP (if enabled for your organization)
If IJP is enabled for your organization, you can view and apply for jobs available for internal hiring.
1. Use the Filter to filter out the jobs as per Location, Department, Grade, and Employee Role.
2. Click on any job to view its details, apply, and copy the job link that can be shared.
3. Click on View Internal Job Policy to view the organization's internal job policy.
★ Approvals (if enabled for your organization)
The approvals tab displays all the pending rejected and approved job and offer letters.
Clicking on any jobs or offer letters will display the respective details.
★ Manage your Profile and Notifications
- Reset the Password
Click on your profile name in top right corner. You will find Change Password on the drop-down menu. You can click on it and reset your account password.
- Manage your Profile Details
Click on the bell icon on the top right corner.
You can view all the notifications from the following screen. Click on Notification Settings to manage the notifications.
From the following screen, you can toggle ON and OFF notifications as required.
You can switch to My Profile tab from here and make changes to your profile details and reset password.