We at Sense believe that success in staffing is a combination of enhanced candidate experience and an efficient utilization of recruiters' time. Once you activate Journeys and begin sending messages through Sense, you will be able to track how much of your recruiter's time you've saved by using Sense.
Time savings formula:
- We assume that writing a personalized message would take a recruiter 3 minutes on average.
- We find the total count of unique candidates that received an email and SMS messages within the time frame you specify (on the dashboard, the specified time frame is always the last 90 days).
- We then determine the total minutes saved by multiplying that total count times 3 minutes.
We display those total minutes saved as hours, weeks, or years saved.
FTE (Full Time Equivalent) - A "Full Time Equivalent" is the total output from multiple people or from automation tools that adds up to be equivalent to the total output of one full-time employee. This assumes that one full-time employee contributes 40 hours per week for 52 weeks per year.
FTE Hours Saved - Starting with the total minutes saved via Sense automations, we determine the FTE hours saved by dividing by 60 (minutes per hour).
FTE Weeks/Years Saved - Starting with the total hours saved, we determine the FTE weeks saved by diving by 40 (hours per full-time week). We then show years saved by dividing by 52 (weeks per full-time year).
- Total Minutes Saved - If 100,000 unique candidates were reached during the past 90 days, then 100,000 multiplied times 3 minutes per candidate means that 300,000 minutes were saved.
- FTE Hours Saved - If 300,000 minutes were saved, then 300,000 divided by 60 (minutes per hour) shows a savings of 5,000 hours worth of equivalent output from one full-time employee
- FTE Weeks Saved - If 5,000 hours were saved, then 5,000 divided by 40 (hours per full-time week) shows a savings of 125 weeks worth of equivalent output from one full-time employee
- FTE Years Saved - If 125 weeks were saved, then 125 divided by 52 (weeks per full-time year) shows a savings of 2.4 years worth of equivalent output from one full-time employee. This means that Sense automations saved 2.4 FTE years within the past 90 days.