There are few options in Messaging to manage your inbox.
- The ‘Newest’ filter is used to display the latest messages that are received or sent. This is the default filter category, so whenever you open Sense Messaging, you will see the default filter category set to ‘Newest’.
- The ‘Unread’ filter is used to display all unread messages. Browsing all your unread messages from Sense Messaging allows you to catch up on messages you missed while you were away.
- You can also mark conversations to 'Unread' manually by clicking the three-dot option shown on the right side of each conversation.
- The ‘Not replied’ filter is used to display the list of conversations/messages that have been seen but not replied to.
- The ‘Archived’ filter allows you to hide messages from your chat list to better organize your conversations.
- Archiving a chat doesn’t delete the chat. It will just move your chat to the archive folder.
- You can see all archived chats/conversations by selecting the “Archived' filter from the inbox option.
- You can move any conversation to ‘archive’ manually by clicking the three-dot option shown on the right side of each conversation.
- ‘COVID-19’ filter is used to display the conversation/messages related to COVID-19. This filter searches for the keywords like ‘COVID, Corona, Sars, Virus’.
You can search with any keywords to get a message from whom you are searching for.