A solid offer letter is important because it helps establish a common ground between a new employee and the company. A signed offer letter can also protect your company if an employee quits a job and claims that job duties and compensation weren’t described accurately.
Most importantly, having a professionally drafted, signed offer letter communicates to a candidate that you are serious about bringing them on board.
What would you like to include in your offer letters?
- Work Hours
- The job responsibilities and supervisor
- Leave and vacation
- Key dates
Suppose you have the offer letter ready. But rolling out an offer letter can take time and effort, especially when you manage hiring for multiple positions.
The pain points within the manual process of generating and rolling out an offer letter can be frustrating for both hiring teams and candidates.
Some of the most commonplace include:
- Lack of data integrity
- Duplication of effort
- Poor candidate experience
But there is always time to consider automating and choosing a software solution.
Ready to hire a candidate? Keep it seamless by generating and sending an offer letter through Sense TRM.
Once you have selected a candidate, offer letters generated and rolled out from Sense TRM make it easier to bring everyone on the same page.
Prerequisites: .docx format for templates, salary calculator
Configuring an offer letter on Sense TRM has essentially six steps:
- Recruiters can configure offer letters by uploading a template with placeholders before hiring. For easy and faster offer generation, a form can be generated for the respective offer template- where the recruiters, upon finalizing a candidate, will be prompted to fill up.
- They can also set up automated emails for the internal offer approval team if needed.
- Once a candidate is finalized for a position, recruiters can fill up the details on the form configured earlier. The details automatically replace the placeholders on the offer template.
- You can have any changes or updates made to the form anytime! But please ensure that if you have already rolled out the offer letter- you may have to generate a fresh copy of the offer letter upon saving the changes.
Learn more: Understanding various tabs on Offer Configuration | Getting Started with Offer Configuration