TABLE OF CONTENTS
The recruiter quality report provides detailed information on all the recruiters, assigned jobs, and respective candidates. It also covers details on interviews scheduled for these candidates, offers sent, and hired candidate count.
Further, the Selection and Joined Ratio determine the recruiter productivity for the selected date range.
For better understanding, the report will have the following details (as columns) about the recruiter and candidates that they have been associated with:
- Recruiter Email: The recruiter's email address as entered into the system.
- Recruiter Name: Name of the recruiter as per in the system.
- Jobs Assigned: The total number of jobs the user has been a recruiter.
- Positions Assigned: The total number of positions for the assigned jobs.
- Total Candidates: The total number of candidates (applicants) for the assigned jobs.
- Shortlisted: The total number of candidates who have passed the 'Screen' stage of the assigned jobs.
- Total Interviews Scheduled: The number of interviews scheduled for the shortlisted candidates.
- Total Offers Sent: The number of offers sent to the shortlisted candidates for the assigned jobs.
- Total Hires: The number of hired candidates out of the shortlisted candidates for the assigned jobs.
- Total Candidates Joined: The number of candidates who have joined the organization for the assigned jobs.
- Selection Ratio: The percentage of hired candidates out of the total number of candidates. Selection Ratio=(Total Hired Candidates / Total Candidates Assigned to the Recruiter)*100
- Joined Ratio: The percentage of candidates who have joined the organization out of the total hired candidates. Joined Ratio= (Total Number of Candidates Joined / Total Number of Hired Candidates)*100
Accessibility: The report is accessible to the user who has generated it. In the case of scheduled reports, the users added to the list will get the same via email.
★ How to find the report
Navigate to Reports & Analytics > Reports > Recruiter Quality.
★ Tabs and Functionality
Candidate Pipeline by Job has two tabs, namely: Generated and Scheduled.
- The ‘Generated’ tab displays all the reports that have been generated.
- The ‘Schedule Email’ tab displays all the reports that have been scheduled and generated. You can also schedule and send reports from here.
★ Generate a new report
To generate a new report, follow the below steps:
- Click on Generate now button provided on the right-hand side of the screen.
From the following pop-up, click on Generate to fetch a report with all the jobs you have been part of.
If you are part of the global group, you will have access to all the jobs.
➥ Generate reports with filters:
- To apply filters, click on Jobs. Select the jobs from the following pop-up for which the system should fetch data.
Go to the Job Status tab, and select if you want to filter out based on the job status. It is a multi-select option. If no status is chosen, the report will have jobs in all the statuses within the system.
Go to Team Members, and you can filter out by a combination of users and roles. Click on Add to apply the filter.
How does it work: Suppose you select a specific user(s) and role. In that case, all jobs created for the selected combination of the user(s) and the role will be used for the reports.
Note: You can select as many users and roles as required.
- Go to Office & Department, and you can filter out by users and roles. Click on Add to apply the filter.
How does it work: Suppose you select a specific office and department. In that case, all jobs created for the selected combination of office and department will be used for the reports.
Note: You can select as many office locations and departments as required.
- Go to theCreated Between tab and filter out jobs based on their creation date. You can choose a range of up to 720 days from here.
Upon selecting all the required filters, click on Apply Filter to save.
Click on Generate Now, and the report will be generated.
It will then be listed in Generated tab.
★ Schedule report
You can schedule reports and even share them with other organization users. Follow the below steps to schedule a report:
- Navigate to the Schedule Email tab.
- Click on Schedule Now.
The next step allows you to filter out the report. You can filter out the report based on users or user teams. Select as many user teams and users from the drop-down as required.
Upon adding the users, click Move to schedule to start scheduling the report.
- Select Frequency for generating these reports. You can select from Days, Weeks, Months, and Quarterly.
- Please select when you would like to generate these reports and send them to other stakeholders. You can choose a specific time or now and click on OK to save.
- You can select users you would like to send these reports to if you want.
- Further, you can enter a Subject and Email body and click on Schedule to complete the process.
- Upon generating reports- they will be listed in the Schedule tab. You can click on the more options (three dots) to:
- View the sent report and Download a copy to your system.
- Pause generating reports. You can resume it anytime.
- Edit filters and schedule details for the report.
You can learn more about reports and analytics here.