Sense TRM has a set of curated reports that can be generated and downloaded anytime. Also, if your organization has specific requirements, please contact your Sense TRM SPOC. They will guide you through further processes.
Reports in Sense TRM give you quantifiable insights into your organization’s recruiting data. The reports are displayed visually intuitively for straightforward interpretation by the user.
Why do you need reports: It helps you measure and compare key metrics to improve the overall efficiency of your hiring processes. It allows extracting data across jobs, candidates, users, and candidates.
Before you dive into using these reports and analytics, here are set of default reports and analytics available within the platform:
► Types of Reports
- Candidate Pipeline by Job
- Agency Report
- Recruiter Quality
- Candidate Experience Survey
- Time to hire by job
► Types of Analytics
- Milestone Analytics
- User Activity
- Source Analytics
- Job Status
- Job Age
- Hiring Pattern
The reports and analytics section allows you to apply filters according to the data you'd like to extract. These filters facilitate ease in analyzing only the relevant data.
- You can generate reports and analytics for a particular date or a range of dates. The maximum date range you can set up is 720 days.
- You can filter out Reports & Analytics based on jobs, user groups, teams, and job-created dates.
- While applying the job filter, you can also choose a specific job to generate a report. You will find only those jobs in which you are part.
- If you are part of the Global group, you will get all the jobs on the platform in the drop-down.
► Schedule Report
- You can also schedule reports by filtering out the data as per Job Information, Hiring Team & Role, and Office & Department. These filters might vary depending on the report.
- Also, you can schedule a report that specifies the frequency, time, recipients, and email. Navigate to Schedule Email and click on Schedule Now.
- Upon generating, all the scheduled reports will be available to view and download from the Scheduled tab within the respective report.
- You can pause, resume and edit recipients for the scheduled reports anytime!
- All the generated reports will be accessible only at the user level. If you have generated a report, other users from the same organization will not find these reports.
- You can also schedule a report and send it to users.