Table of Contents
The “Holidays” feature is designed to help you maintain a list of holidays for your organization. This feature allows you to add a list of holidays at the agency level and the security group level.
Previously, the hosts had to block their calendars on public holidays and PTOs to prevent attendees from booking time on these days. Now, with the “Holidays” feature, the administrators can create a list of company holidays that automatically prevent attendees from booking time on these holidays.
★ How to create a list of Holidays
Follow the below-mentioned steps to add a new holiday for your organization:
 Log in to your Sense Platform and navigate to Settings > Holidays.
 Click Add Holiday to add a new holiday for your organization.
 Add a Holiday Name, select a Date (that you wish to add as a holiday), and then select a security group for which you wish to add this holiday.
Note: You can select/add multiple security groups to your holiday list.
 Click Save & Add Holiday.
 Once you create a holiday list, you can use the three-dot option on the right side of each holiday to Edit or Delete the holiday.
★ Key Notes
- Allows you to maintain a list of company holidays at the agency level as well as at the security group level.
- Ability to add a particular holiday to your entire organization or to a set of security groups.
- Ability to select multiple security group levels.
- Reduces the hassle of recruiters where they had to block their calendars on public holidays.
- This feature is only applicable for the Sense Scheduler users.