Table of Contents
The team templates are built to facilitate Round-Robin Scheduling. Setting up team templates is very similar to ‘How to create Individual Team Templates’ except for the first screen, where you must add the participating team members with an active connected calendar with Sense Scheduler.
★ What is Round Robin Scheduling:
- Through Round Robin Scheduling, Meetings can be distributed equally among participants or best to maximize availability.
- This feature helps attendees to find time on one of many participating hosts through a single template.
- Round-robin scheduling is best suited for situations where multiple hosts perform similar functions and can accept events interchangeably.
★ Round Robin Scheduling Modes
- Optimize for availability - This option offers every time slot when any one of the participants is available. As a result, attendees can see many options/slots available.
- Optimize for equal allocation of work - This option optimizes for equal allocation of work between the participants in the team template. Participating hosts that have a greater number of events assigned to them will not be assigned events/meetings until the other participants in the team template get more events/meetings assigned to them and catch up to the other participants. This could result in the attendees seeing fewer available time slots on the booking page.
★ How to create Team Templates
Follow below mentioned steps to create Team Templates:
 Log in to your Sense platform and navigate to Sense Scheduling (Meetings).
 Click Create Template to create a new template.
The Team Template creation comprises six sections: Team Members, Event Information, Booking Flow, Reminders, Custom Questions, and Other Options.
☆ Team Members
 Select Round Robin Scheduling Mode of your choice, and add the details of team members and their work hours. Click Continue.
 Follow the same steps mentioned in ‘How to create Individual Templates’ for Event Information, Booking Flow, Reminders, Custom Questions, and Other Options.