Follow below mentioned steps to copy your Chatbot 1.0 flows to Chatbot 2.0:
- Log in to your Sense Platform and navigate to the Conversations.
- On Chatbot 1.0 section, hover over the desired conversation flow that you wish to copy.
- Click the three-dot option shown on the right side of each conversation flow and select Copy. OR; Open the Chatbot 1.0 conversation flow and on the conversation designer page, click the three-dot option and select Duplicate.
- Once you click “copy,” it will create a copy of the chatbot 1.0 flow in chatbot 2.0. On the conversation design page, you can see the banner for converting the highlighted custom questions to AI-powered preset questions. All questions that can be converted into preset questions will be highlighted.
- Click on any highlighted questions and select Convert to preset question. Check the questionary details like Node Title, Preset Question, ATS field, etc., and click Save to convert it to the Chatbot 2.0 preset question.
➥ Note: Once you convert a question into Chatbot 2.0 preset question, the system automatically updates the Node Title and Preset Question according to the default preset question library. However, you can edit the Node Title and other details if you wish to do so. Once you save it, the question will be converted into an AI-powered preset question.
- Follow the same steps to convert other required questions to Chatbot 2.0 preset questions.