Table of Contents
- Overview Dashboard
- Creating a Landing Page
- Customizing a Landing Page
- Publishing a Landing Page
★ Overview Dashboard
- The Overview section showcases all of your created landing pages. It includes information such as Page Name, Lead Count, Status, Last Updated time, and Updated by column.
- Name: Shows the name of the page.
- Lead count: The lead count indicates the total number of individuals who have submitted information on the respective page.
- Status: The status field informs you about the current state of the page. It can indicate whether the page is "Published" and live, a "Draft" still in progress, or "Archived" and no longer actively used.
- Last Updated: shows the timeline of the most recent update made to the page.
- Updated by: This field displays the name of the person responsible for creating or last updating the page
- Use the search box functionality to search for a particular page, or you can use the filter option to shortlist it as per the available statuses, such as Published, Draft, and Archived.
- Use the three-dot icon on the right side of each page to Edit, Publish, Duplicate, Archive, or Delete the page.
★ Creating a Landing Page
- On the Overview section, click Create Landing Page.
- Fill in the relevant information for creating a landing page.
- Enter a Name and Description to provide context or details about the page.
- Select the appropriate Subdomain for your organization from the available options.
➥ NOTE: Please ensure you have a valid custom subdomain created for your organization for it to appear in this list. If you haven't done so yet, you can create one from Settings > Email DNS > Landing Page DNS. Please note that once a subdomain is added, it may take 10 to 24 hours for the DNS records to be updated.
- Choose a Brand for your pages from the available brands within the system.
➥ Reference: You can create new brands from the Settings> Branding. Please refer to the complete Branding and Logos article for more information on creating a new brand.
- Specify the Archive Date, indicating when you want this form to be archived or no longer active.
- If you wish to include a Form on your page, choose the 'Include Form' option. You can then either search for and add an existing form or click 'Add New Form' to create a new one. If you choose to create a new form, clicking "Add New Form" will direct you to the Form section for its creation. After creating a new form, return to the page submission process. Click "Refresh Forms" to update the available forms and then add the newly created form to your page.
➥ Reference: Please refer to the Creating a Form section for more information on creating a new form.
- Once you fill in all the required information, click Next.
★ Customizing a Landing Page
Once you click Next, you will be redirected to the page creation tab, where you can customize the landing page according to your needs. The Customization page contains three main sections: Content, Rows, and Settings.
The Content section allows you to customize your landing page with different formatting elements, such as adding Titles, Paragraphs, Bulleted Lists, Images, Videos, Social Media links, Icons, and more.
Here are a few steps that can guide you on the usage of the Content section:
- Click and drag the element to your desired spot and customize it as per your need.
- You can use the HTML blocks to use your own code to enhance the content’s appearance and functionality.
- Add your created Form to the page if you wish to collect information from the users. Customize the Form’s appearance to align with your branding.
- To navigate to your previous saved versions, click the clock icon located on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
You can use the Rows section to add various types of row blocks to your Page design.
- Click and drag the row element to your desired spot and customize it as per your need.
- You can adjust the horizontal size of the row by dragging the rows within the Rows>Column Structure section.
The settings section provides you with the flexibility to change the background color, background image, default font, link color and customize the content area width, allowing you to format your landing page efficiently.
★ Publishing a Landing Page
Once you have customized your landing page, follow the below-mentioned steps to publish it.
- First, click Save Design to save all the changes.
- Click on Preview Mode to view your landing page in preview mode. It is always recommended to preview your created page before publishing.
➥ NOTE: Sense Pages allows you to preview the appearance and functionality of your forms on mobile, desktop, and tablet versions. To do this, simply navigate to the Preview page and click on the icons for different versions, such as Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Click Publish Page.
- Add your own suffix for the URL, and click Check Availability.
- If your URL suffix is available, click Publish Page.
- Once you publish the page, you will be redirected to the Overview dashboard, where you can view all of the created landing pages within your organization.