Table of Contents
- Lead Assignment Dashboard
- Managing Leads
★ Lead Assignment Dashboard
The Lead Assignment section showcases the assignment rules for your organization. It essentially describes lead ownership based on the rules provided by your organization.
For example, in the screenshot below, if the Business Line equals 'Sense Financial' and the State/Province equals 'California, Oregon, and Nevada Washington,' then all leads that fall under these rules will be assigned to John Doe from your organization.
➥ Important: If you wish to update the assignment rules, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
★ Managing Leads
Sense Pages allows you to gather all of your lead information in one place: Leads. When a user submits their details on one of your landing pages, they will be considered as leads, and their basic details, such as name, email ID, and phone numbers, get populated in the Leads section.
You can use the Leads section to manage all your lead details, track their current stage, and convert qualified leads into candidates in your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
To access the Leads section,
- Log in to Sense.
- Navigate to the People > Leads tab.
[I] Leads Dashboard
- The Leads Dashboard showcases the list of leads received from pages within your organization.
- First Name: Shows the first name of the lead.
- Last Name: Shows the last name of the lead.
- Green Stick: A green stick indicates that the respective lead has been converted to a candidate in the ATS.
- Email: Shows the email address of the lead.
- Phone: Shows the contact details of the lead.
- Owner Name: Shows the owner name for the respective lead. The owner's name is determined based on the ‘assignment rules’ set for your organization.
- Status: Shows the current status of the lead, such as Open, Unresponsive, Unqualified, Qualified, Applied, Converted, and Completed.
- Use the search box functionality to search for a particular lead.
- Use the filter options to shortlist the leads list based on your choice of attributes, such as email, lead status, business line, expertise, and more. Add the required attributes and click Apply.
- To view the details of the lead, click on the Lead Name and then click Show Details.
- You can perform bulk actions, such as assigning owners to selected leads, creating candidates in the ATS, changing the statuses, or deleting the leads.
- You can export/download the leads' data to either a CSV or XLS file. To export the leads' data, select the leads, click on Export, and choose the desired export format.
[II] Adding a View
Adding your own views to the lead dashboard helps you maintain a personalized view for your reference. For example, you can use separate views to distinguish leads between different business units, such as Finance, Product, and more.
To add a View,
- Click +Add View on the right side of the lead dashboard.
- Add a view name and click Add View.
- To access other views, you can simply click on your view name and then select the required view.
- Click on the Manage View button to rename, duplicate, or delete the view.
[III] Creating a Lead
The Leads section allows you to create manual leads and provides the flexibility to move them around with different statuses.
To create new leads:
- Click Create Lead on the right side of the lead dashboard.
- Fill in the required lead details in Details, Availability, and System section. Click Save Changes.
- After successfully saving the lead details, you can update the lead status if needed.
[IV] Creating a Candidate in ATS
Sense Pages makes it easy to convert your leads into candidates in your ATS with just one click.
To convert a lead into a candidate in your ATS:
- Click on the lead name that you wish to convert into a candidate.
- Click on the +Create Candidate in ATS.
- After successfully creating a candidate, the system will display a green stick indicator to signify that a candidate has been created for this lead in ATS.