Table of Contents
★ Forms Dashboard
Forms are used to gather the required information from the leads, such as First and Last Name, Mobile Number, Shift Availability, Business Line, Expertise, Employment Type, Address Details, and more.
- The Forms section showcases all of your created forms within your organization. It includes information such as the Name of the form, Form Submissions, Entity, Domain type, and last Updated Timeline.
- Use the search box functionality to search for a particular form.
- Click on the Form Name to see the detailed information about the form, such as Name, Entity Type, and Attributes. You can use the Edit functionality to update the Form Name.
▶︎ Creating a Form
To create a New Form,
- On the Form section, click Create a Form.
- Fill in the Form Name and select the Entity Type.
➥ NOTE: At present, we have a single Entity Type listed as 'Candidate_Lead.'
- Click + Add Attributes to add the required attributes to your form, such as First and Last Name, Mobile Number, Shift Availability, Business Line, Expertise, Employment Type, Address Details, etc.
➥ NOTE: By default, the Email attribute is marked as mandatory when creating a form. You can also mark other attributes as mandatory based on your specific requirements.
- Click Save and Create.
➥ Important: You cannot edit the form once it's created, except for the Form Name. Please double-check the information before creating the form.
- After creating the form, you can link it to your landing page to gather information from your leads.