An initial sync is completed for every new Sense customer. This is the initial data that gets loaded into Sense from your Applicant Tracking System. By default, Sense will try to sync any fields that have some sort of data/value in them.
Viewing Synced Fields
Click Settings (Gear Icon) in the left sidebar
Under ATS Fields, click one of the record types to view the different fields that have been synced for that specific record.
You can also change the Sense Display Name of these fields by typing the new name into the text field, then clicking save:
Submitting a Request for a New Field Sync
If you notice a helpful field is missing or hasn’t been synced, reach out to your CSM with the following information:
- Which entity/record type is it coming from?
- What is the ATS field name? (i.e Customtext6)
- What is the mapped name? (i.e what you see in the ATS)
- What do you want it to be called in Sense?
- Screenshots from the ATS.