Table of Contents
★ Sent, Delivered and Converted Metrics
This chart shows the conversion funnel comparing the counts of sent messages, delivered messages, and converted messages over time. Each of these funnel steps is shown as a colored line on the graph. This allows you to visually compare the conversion rate at each step in the funnel.
- Sent: The number of email or SMS messages for which sending was attempted. Send is attempted for recipients that meet the audience and suppression rules, and that have valid contact info. Sent is the sum total of successfully delivered messages plus undeliverable messages, and does not include skipped messages.
- Delivered: The number of email or SMS messages that were successfully delivered, as reported by the email and SMS service providers.
- Converted: This number is the sum total of the four types of conversions: fully completed chatbots & surveys, email messages with links that were clicked, email messages without links that were opened, and SMS messages that were replied to.
★ Understanding the Graph
- All of the numbers in the graph are impacted by your active filters (e.g. "Last 7 days").
- In the top-right corner, the legend shows the total count of sent, delivered, and converted for the entire selected time range. The color of each label matches the color of the corresponding line on the graph for that data.
- In the top-left corner, the first menu allows you to switch between this conversion funnel graph and the undeliverable messages graph. The second menu allows you to change how the data from each day is aggregated. You can show each day as a separate point on the graph, or aggregate all of the data from the same week or from the same month into a single point for that week or month.
- The vertical axis shows the range of counts, while the horizontal axis shows the range of dates. Hover over any point on a line within the graph to show the specific count for that line and for that date.
Check out these related articles for more details about Sense Metrics: