We’re constantly working to improve your Sense experience by squashing bugs and releasing new features. Here’s an account of the improvements and releases that happened in December 2021.
1. GIPHY Integration for Chatbot
Released Date: December 01, 2021
Added a new ‘Giphy Integration’ feature to the chatbot. Now you can add and send GIF files using the giphy feature.
- Conversations / Chatbot
2. Update in Test Send Emails
Released Date: December 07, 2021
Addressed a blank page issue on Unsubscribe & Manage Subscription preferences links on emails sent using "Test Send".
- Journeys > Touchpoints > Test Send
3. Sense AI Chatbot Metrics
Released Date: December 15, 2021
Added below updates to the conversation flow sankey chart:
- Added default showing percentage for started node.
- Updated hover to show the numbers in internationalised format.
- Added an empty node after ‘starting’ node.
- Analytics > Chatbot Metrics > Conversation Flow Sankey Chart
NOTE : For more information, please refer to the complete article Sense AI Chatbot Metrics.
4. Workflow Activator
Released Date: December 17, 2021
Released a new Workflow Activator, which reduces the time to activate the Workflow/Journey from ‘Inactive’ to ‘Active’ status.