Sense Discover currently allows you to present matching jobs to candidates based on the candidate information available in the ATS. Sense Discover is currently integrated with Sense Engage and Sense AI Chatbot.
Job matches are presented to candidates using:
- Basic email touchpoints
- Advanced email editor touchpoints and
- SMS touchpoints
Here are the steps to create Sense Discover touchpoints for Email or SMS touchpoints.
1. Navigate to “Journeys” and click <Create New journey from scratch>.
2. Select a required “Journey Type” and click <Continue>.
3. Once you enter the Journey page, click <Create new message touchpoint>.
4. You can select “SMS - Job Matching”, “Email Drag and Drop Editor” or “Email Basic Editor” to build Discover touchpoints.
5. Fill in the required fields in the “Basics” tab.
6. On the “Email” tab, select and insert a “Survey/Jobs” then click “Save and continue”.
7. On the “Survey/Jobs” tab, click <Add message/Jobs>.
8. Add a message that you want to share with a candidate and then on the right side, you can select the option to “Include Jobs”. When you click “YES”, you can able to share a minimum 1 Job or a maximum 5 jobs recommendations with the candidates.
Add the Job Variables such as "State, City, Distance, Title, Skills and Keywords for better search.
9. Select the variables that you want to show in the job results. By default you can see the <matched_Job/title_with_link>, <matched_job/company_name> and <matched_job/location>.
- matched_job/title: The tiitle of the matched job from ATS
- matched_job/title_with_link: The title of the matched job with a link to apply
- matched_job/company_name: Your client’s company name / End employer
- matched_job/job_id: The job identification number of the matched job
- matched_job/location: The location of matched job / Place of work
- matched_job/description: Description of the matched job
10. You can also select an “alternate message” to show up or you can choose “don’t send an email” if there are zero/no matching jobs found in the ATS.
11. Click “Save and Continue” and proceed with the “Scheduling” tab to schedule the touchpoint.