Table of Contents
A job admin can take the candidate assigned to a job opening through various stages of the hiring plan by scheduling interviews, tests, internal assessments, etc.
Each job allows respective admins to configure their custom hiring plan, but site admins can also configure a default hiring plan to keep things simple. Admins can modify the hiring plan for each job if they want.
This article helps you understand the following:
What is the default hiring plan in Sense TRM?
How do you think you could create a custom hiring plan?
★ Default Hiring Plan
A default hiring plan will be available when you log in to Sense TRM. Your hiring plan is the skeleton of your hiring process. Our default hiring plan is to help you get started with it.
Follow the below steps to get started with the default hiring plan:
- Navigate to Settings > Job Setup > Hiring Plan > Hiring Plan Setup
- Click on Default Hiring Plan
- You can set up milestones for your hiring process from Milestone Configuration.
- Add stages to each milestone.
- For each of the stages, you can further add rounds as required.
Reference: Learn more about milestones, stages, and rounds here.
Note: Default flow will be applied to all new jobs created. However, recruiters can still change the flow for each job. It will not affect the default flow. If you change an existing hiring plan from settings, the jobs created upon saving the changes will update the hiring plan. Existing jobs will not be affected.
★ Creating Multiple Hiring Plans
We understand that every organization has its hiring process. Let's say that you have multiple office locations, and they follow their hiring process. At Sense TRM, you can have them configured.
All you need to do is-
Navigate to Settings > Job Setup > Hiring Plan > Hiring Plan Setup
Click on Create Hiring Plan and enter a hiring plan name.
- Click on the hiring plan from the Hiring Plan Setup page.
- Go to the Criteria tab.
- Click on Add criteria.
Select a Location, Department, and Grade from the drop-down menu.
Click Add to set up criteria.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to add more criteria.
- A combination of department-office-grade cannot be repeated in multiple hiring plans, nor within the same hiring plan.
- Default Hiring Plan will have All Departments - All Offices - All Grades added as criteria by default. These cannot be deleted. But you can add new criteria to the Default Hiring Plan.
Reference: You can learn more about configuring a hiring plan at the job level here.