What is the candidate pipeline in Sense TRM, and where do I view it?
Answer: Candidate Pipeline in Sense TRM provides recruiters with a better understanding of the status of the candidate(s) for the respective job. It is a vertical panel on the job’s About page. It summarizes the number of candidates on each milestone, the split of the total number of applications received duplicates, and unique applications from them.
 What are the methods by which an employee can refer a candidate?
Answer: An employee can refer a candidate for a job or without mentioning a job from the employee portal. Sense TRM will add the resume to the talent pool in the latter case.
 Why can’t I find the job in the referral drop-down list?
Answer: You can navigate to the respective job’s details > Source Candidates > Referral and check if the referral is toggled ON.
 Can I refer candidates without a job and later assign them to a job?
Answer: When you refer a candidate without a job, Sense TRM will add them to your organization's talent pool. The candidate can be assigned to a job later.
 How does Sense TRM AI label the referred candidate?
- Duplicate check: Any referral made, if it already exists on the database, will have a tag Duplicate against the respective candidate name.
- Application Status:The referrer can log in to the employee portal to view the referral status.
- AI disqualification: Any referral which doesn't cut the threshold matching score will be visible to the referrer as disqualified. This can avoid confusion about the candidate's eligibility for the job and follow-ups on the candidate's status.
 Why should I use Resume Mailbox?
Answer: Suppose you have a resume in your mailbox. Instead of downloading and uploading it to Sense TRM, you can forward it to the job-specific resume mailbox address.
Sense TRM will automatically credit the source to the forwarded email address. Learn more about Resume Mailbox in Sense TRM.
 How to install Sense TRM Hire to my chrome?
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store and search for Sense TRM.
- You will find Sense TRM Hire.
- Click on Add to chrome.
- Once installed, you will have the Sense TRM Hire extension addedon the top right of the page, next to your profile.
 Can I use the ‘Sense TRM Hire’ chrome extension without a Sense TRM account?
Answer: No, you will need an active Sense TRM account.
 Where can I find the candidates added via the Sense TRM Hire?
Answer: When you click on 'view profile' from the extension, you will be redirected to your Sense TRM account. You will find all available information- resume, contact information, work experience, etc. captured and mapped to respective fields within the product.
To view a candidate (added using the extension) from the respective job details page, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Jobs and select the job to which you have added these candidates.
- From the job details page, click on Candidates.
- You can view all the candidates sourced through the extension, added to the first stage of your hiring process.
 What are the various job board integrations available in Sense TRM?
Answer: We have integrated with iimjobs, Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn, JobsForHer, and Indeed. Learn more about enabling and using these job boards here.
 Why can’t I find a specific job board from job details > source candidates > job boards?
Answer: You can navigate to the Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Job Boards and check if you have enabled the integration with the specific job board.
 What are the various formats in which candidates can be bulk imported to Sense TRM?
Answer: You can import candidates directly from a spreadsheet in the CSV or Excel formats and add them to Sense TRM.
 What are the various columns that I can have in the spreadsheet while bulk importing candidates?
- Phone Number
- Referred by
- Resume Text
If resume text is not present, you can include the following:
- Current Position
- Years of Experience
- Recent College
 How do I enable chatbot auto-screening, and why should I use this feature?
Answer: Chatbot screening saves your hiring time by capturing candidates' details like notice period, relocation, relieving letter, etc., and checking if they meet the minimum criteria for the job requisition.
You can navigate to a Job details page > Source Candidates > Chatbot Screening, choose a chatbot and you will find an option to toggle the button ON forAutoscreening.
 How do I invite candidates in bulk for chatbot screening?
Answer: You can navigate to a Job details page > Source Candidates > Chatbot Screening, choose a chatbot, and find an option to bulk invite candidates.
 Can I have only eligible candidates apply for a job via IJP?
Answer: Yes, you can set eligibility criteria for IJP at a job level. This ensures that only those employees who satisfy the defined criteria can apply for the job via IJP.
 Can I have custom questionnaires set for IJP at a specific job level?
Answer: Yes, you can navigate the Job details page > Source Candidates > Application Questions and set up a questionnaire from the Internal Job Posting tab.
 What is the expiration date of a job in IJP?
Answer: Beyond the defined expiry date, employees cannot apply for the job.
 How do I view the candidates whose source is IJP?
- Navigate to the Job > Candidates.
- On the left panel, click on the filter: Source.
- In the dropdown menu, choose Internal. Those candidate profiles received from IJP will be listed for you.
 How do I find the GA code and use it to track traffic to my careers page?
Answer: You can refer to the help guide here to find the GA code for your careers page.
 What happens when I blacklist a candidate in Sense TRM?
Answer: By blacklisting any candidate, the respective candidate will be automatically unassigned from jobs (if assigned already). If the candidate doesn't have any assigned job, the respective candidate will not be displayed for assigning future jobs.
 Why are tags used?
Answer: Tags help you to group candidates and find them easily when associated with a job.
 What does each of the sub-sources stand for in Sense TRM?
- Uploaded: it is an open field where you can customize the resume source.
- Referral: The same can be chosen here if you have received the resume via referral.
- Job Portal: If you have sourced the resume via any job boards. From the sub-source, you can select the job board.
- Social Media: If you have found the resume from any social media channel.
- Campus: If you have sourced the resume while on a campus drive, choose this option. And in the sub-source, you can mention the source name.
- Walk-in: if the candidate's resume was received while on a walk-in-interview.