You can import candidates directly from a spreadsheet in CSV or Excel formats and add them to Sense TRM. This is frequently useful when you are using a different ATS or maintaining data on a spreadsheet.
Follow the below step to get started with the bulk import of candidates from a spreadsheet:
1. Navigate to Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Bulk Import Candidates.
Make sure your spreadsheet has the following information about the candidate.
- Phone Number
- Resume Text
If resume text is not present you can include the following:
- Current Position
- Years of Experience
- Recent College
Each of these fields should be represented as a column in your spreadsheet.
2. Click on Bulk Import Candidates and you can choose a file to upload from the following pop-up screen.
3. Upon selecting the file, you can view the file name on the Sense TRM. Click on Continue to proceed with the process.
4. From Attach to Job, you can easily map these candidates to an existing active job.
Choose a job from the drop-down menu for the same.
You can proceed without mapping the candidates to a job too.
5. From Map Columns, you can simply choose the column from which the data should be mapped to the existing fields on Sense TRM.
For the Candidate Name on Sense TRM, you must choose from the drop-down menu of the column headers from the spreadsheet. The system reads the column headers and gets them listed for you here.
6. Upon selecting the column header on the spreadsheet, the column's corresponding column number and details are mapped automatically in no time.
7. When you complete mapping the fields, click on Start Importing. The candidate details will be added to Sense TRM within a few minutes.