You can upload candidate resumes sourced from various sources to Sense TRM. You can further choose a source and even select a sub-source.
Follow the below steps to upload a candidate's resume:
1. Navigate to the Candidates.
2. Click on Upload.
3. You can choose a source from the list of sources.
- Uploaded: it is an open field where you can customize the resume source.
- Referral: If you have received the resume via referral, the same can be chosen here.
- Job Portal: If you have sourced the resume via any job boards. From the sub-source, you can select the job board.
- Social Media: If you have found the resume from any social media channel.
- Campus: If you have sourced the resume on a campus drive, choose this option. And in the sub-source, you can mention the source name.
- Walk-in: if the candidate's resume was received while on a walk-in interview.
4. Click on Browse, drag and drop the resume to upload the file.
5. You can add tags to the resumes that you have uploaded. These help in filtering out resumes from the Candidates module.
Note: Click Manage Tags to add new tags to the list.
6. Click on Start Upload to complete the process.