TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sense TRM allows organizations to create custom job fields that need to be filled during job creation. And we call the form 'Job Forms.'
These fields allow recruiters to capture additional data apart from the default fields, allowing the organization to capture the necessary custom data while creating a new job.
This article will help you understand the following:
1. How to create custom job fields?
2. How to add job fields to a job form?
Here is the scenario: Apart from fields such as location, department, and skills captured at the time of job creation, you would need additional details such as the reason for replacement, designation, any attachments for reference, etc. For the same, you can make use of the custom job fields.
★ Creating custom job fields
Follow the below steps to start creating job custom fields:
Navigate to Settings > Custom Fields > Job Fields.
All the created custom job fields will be listed here.
Click on Create New.
In the following pop-up, add a title and description.
Choose a field type from the drop-down menu. The placeholder will be automatically filled according to the title you have provided.
Click on Add to complete the process.
The new field will be available to use and will be listed down on Job Fields.
★ Adding a job field to the job form
Once you have defined the job field, you must map it with the job form to have it available on a job form.
Follow the steps below to map the job field with the job form:
Navigate to Settings > Job Setup > Forms > Job Form.
Scroll down and click on Add Field.
In the following pop-up, choose the job field from the drop-down menu.
If you need any dependency criteria defined, click +Add Dependency.
This ensures that the field is displayed only upon satisfying the criteria defined.
Also, choose if you want it displayed as Mandatory, Optional, or OFF.
Only those custom fields marked as ‘Mandatory’ or ‘Optional’ will be displayed on the job creation form.
If you choose Yes for View for the agency - the respective field will be available for the agency to view from the job details page.
- If you choose Yes for View for employee - the respective field will be available for the employee to view from the job details page.
- Click on Add.
To get a preview of the configured form, click on Preview Form.
1. You can edit custom job fields anytime.
2. You cannot delete a custom job field. However, you can disable it from Settings > Custom Fields > Job Fields > More Options > Disable.
3. From the Settings > Job Setup > Job Form; you can delete custom fields. Thus, it will not be displayed on the job form.
4. Further, you can edit field details from the job forms.