Referral Form in Sense TRM allows users to refer candidates for a specific job or add it to the company’s talent pool (by choosing Refer without a job).
Sense TRM also allows changes in the Referral Form by linking custom application fields per the organization’s requirement.
Pre-requisite: Create custom application fields before linking them to the Referral configuration page. Learn more about custom application fields here.
★ Configuring a referral form
To configure a referral form, follow the steps below:
Navigate to Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Referral > Application Form.
For adding fields to the referral form, click on the Add Field.
Choose the custom application field from the drop-down menu in the following pop-up.
If you need to have any dependency criteria defined, click on +Add Dependency. This ensures that the field is displayed only upon satisfying the criteria defined.
Further, choose if you want it displayed as Mandatory, Optional, or OFF.
Only those custom fields marked as ‘Mandatory’ or ‘Optional’ will be displayed on the referral form.
Click on Add to have the field added to the referral form.
To get a preview of the configured form, click on Preview Form.
☆ Job-wise Application Questions:
Users can add questions to prepared application forms for the Careers Page, Referral, Agency, and IJP. For the same,
1. Navigate to any jobs > Source Candidates > Application Questions.
2. You can add questions to the already configured Referral Application Form.
3. Click on +Create News Section. Enter a section name in the following pop-up and click Create to save the changes.
4. Click on New Question to add questions to the created new section.
5. Select the application field you want to add here from the following pop-up. Only those fields which are not in use will be available to add. The rest (those fields which are already used in the respective application form) will be in the disabled state.
6. Add dependency criteria (if any), and choose if the field should be mandatory, optional, or OFF.
7. Click on Add to complete the process. The questions added will reflect only that particular job.