While adding a new user to your Sense TRM account, you can choose from the following user profiles:
- Account Admin: Has complete control over the organization’s Sense TRM account and settings.
- Job Owner: Can create and manage jobs and access candidate databases and related reports.
- Employee: Can access only the employee portal, i.e., have access to referring candidates, track their referral status and share referral links.
- External Interviewer: Cannot access the Sense TRM portal. These users will be part of the interview process and can submit candidate feedback.
- Hiring Admin: Can access and view the hiring pipeline and have limited access to change candidate status.
Apart from these roles, you can also purchase the following additional user roles:
- Marketing/Design: Can access and configure only the careers page and email templates.
- Leadership: Can access and view the dashboard, reports, and entire job pipeline.
- Onboarding Team: Can manage actions that follow the post-offer-acceptance and export hired candidates to HRMS.
- Payroll Team: Can only access and manage the offer letter configuration and candidates in the offer stage of a job.
NOTE: You can get in touch with your Sense Customer Success Manager to get more details about each of these roles and purchase them.