Table of Contents
- Installing 'TRM Hire'
- Using 'TRM Hire'
- Adding Candidates from LinkedIn
- Adding Candidates from Naukri
- View Candidates added using 'TRM Hire'
The 'TRM Hire' Google Chrome extension allows you to utilize the Chrome web browser for accessing LinkedIn and Naukri websites, enabling you to add candidates directly to your Sense TRM from these job boards. This extension allows you to extract essential information about potential job candidates, including their resumes and other candidate data.
You can also add candidates to specific job positions or talent pools directly through the extension. The collected information is then seamlessly integrated into the Sense TRM platform, where it can be further organized, assessed, and utilized throughout the recruitment process. This extension simplifies the task of discovering and monitoring candidates from these online sources, consolidating their data into a centralized platform for efficient management and recruitment purposes.
★ Installing 'TRM Hire'
➥ NOTE: You must have a Sense TRM account to use the ‘TRM Hire’ extension.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the 'TRM Hire' Google Chrome extension:
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store and search for ‘TRM Hire.’
- You will find a ‘TRM Hire’ on the screen. Click Add to Chrome.
- Once installed, you will have the ‘TRM Hire’ extension added on the top right of the page, next to your profile.
➥ NOTE: If you can't find the extension on the top right of the page, click on the puzzle icon (Extension) on top and pin the TRM Hire extension to Google Chrome.
★ Using 'TRM Hire'
To open the TRM Hire extension, you must be logged in to Sense Platform.
- Log in to Sense.
- Click on the ‘TRM Hire’ extension added on the top right of the page, next to your profile.
- Once you open the extension, you will see the instructions ready for you on sourcing new candidates using this extension.
➥ NOTE: The ‘TRM Hire’ extension works only with LinkedIn and Naukri for now.
★ Adding Candidates from LinkedIn
If you come across any potential candidate(s) on LinkedIn, follow these steps to extract the respective candidate details to add to your Sense TRM account:
- Click on the extension by staying on the candidate profile.
- You can either ‘Refer in a Job’ or ‘Add to a Talent Pool’ from the extension. Choose a job from the list of jobs on Sense TRM. You can further filter the list of jobs that have been assigned to you by checking on the checkbox.
- Click on Visit Profile to view the profile in Sense TRM, or else, proceed to close the extension.
★ Adding Candidates from Naukri
If you come across any potential candidate(s) on Naukri, follow these steps to extract the respective candidate details to add to your Sense TRM account:
- Navigate to (Recruitment Management System) RMS > All Profiles.
- Click on the extension by staying on the candidate list page. OR You can also select more than one candidate and add to a job using this extension. (Bulk action is available only for Naukri).
- Choose a job from the list of jobs on Sense TRM. You can further filter the list of jobs that have been assigned to you by checking on the checkbox.
Click Save and complete the process.
- Click on View Profile to view the profile in Sense TRM, or else proceed to close the extension.
★ View Candidates added using TRM Hire
When you click on 'View Profile' from the extension, you will be redirected to your Sense TRM account. You will find all available information- resume, contact information, work experience, etc. captured and mapped to respective fields within the product.
To view a candidate (added using the extension) from the respective job details page, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Jobs and select the job to which you have added these candidates.
- From the job details page, click on Candidates.
- You can view all the candidates sourced through the extension, added to the first stage of your hiring process.