New Roles will be created limiting access to specific tools that a user may not need access to.
To create a new Role:
- Click the SETTINGS icon from the left Sense navigation panel.
- Click ROLES from the left sidebar of your page.
- Click + New Role at the top right of your page.
- Enter a Role Name.
- Set Journeys to: No access, view, edit and view
- Set Analytics to: No access, view
- Set Audience Members to: No access, view, edit and view
- Set Messages to: No access, use
- Set Settings to: No access, edit and view
- Set Roles and Groups to: No access, edit and view
- Click Save.
The created role can now be selected when assigning privileges.
You can edit or delete the role as per your requirement.
Click on any role name and can see details.Then you can edit and save it.
Click on Delete on the right top corner to delete that role.
NOTE: Deleting Role that are in current use by user will cause access issues when they log in.